Friday, October 09, 2009

Am I dreaming? No. Nobel Peace Prize Winner Barack Hussain Obama? Yes!

I really thought I was sleepwalking and had stumbled onto the Morning Joe set. The Loki mewed and I realized I was in my living room (whew!). Obama had won the Nobel Peace Prize and Loki was not pleased that I had sat down on top of him.



Wait a minute! OUR PRESIDENT WON THE NOBEL F#@KIN' PEACE PRIZE!!!!!!!

To all of you naysayers, look - he was nominated by complete strangers just weeks after his inauguration, but the committee had nine months to evaluate, investigate, prognosticate and deliberate. If they think he should get the Peace Prize, then by-golly, he's gonna get the Peace Prize. He knows he's got a lot to live up to, and he deserves our support because in the duly-elected President of the U.S. of A., and whether you like him or not, as an American, you should support the Office of the President; obviously the rest of the civilized world does.

Later on in the Day Rachel Maddow had a really good taped bit, so I posted hers rather than Morning Joe's.

No comments:

Post a Comment